Monday, March 28, 2011

You have been Remade

There's a girl in the corner
With tear stains on her eyes
From the places she's wandered
And the shame she can't hide

She says, "How did I get here?
I'm not who I once was.
And I'm crippled by the fear
That I've fallen too far to love"

But don't you know who you are,
What's been done for you?

Yeah don't you know who you are?
You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade.

2 Corinthians 5:17 What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons.They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun.

Well she tries to believe it
That she's been given new life
But she can't shake the feeling
That it's not true tonight

But don't you know who's you are?
Jeremiah 1:5 " I knew you before I(The Lord Almighty God) formed you in your mother's Womb....

'Cause this is not about what you've done,
But what's been done for you.
This is not about where you've been,
But where your brokenness brings you to

This is not about what you feel,
But what He felt to forgive you,
And what He felt to make you loved.

Isaiah 1:18 "come now, let us argue this out," Says the Lord. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson. I can make you as white as wool."

No comments:

Post a Comment