Monday, March 21, 2011

The Introduction!!!

I was 23 when my life changed so dramatically. I got saved and started studying the word of God and had a call on my life to share the truth with girls who have a colorful past like mine. So for 6 years I had no clue what it was going to look like. For the last 2 years I have just waited on Him to show me what the next step was. At His perfect timing, God gave me the exact direction to go in on Feb. 18th 2011. Conferences for young girls in small towns all around. So in one month God has opened up doors that I never even could have imagined. Looking like the first Event will be in September, and will consist of a Fashion Show, Hip hop routine, skit, worship music, My Story, and then afterwards turn it in to one big Dance party with a DJ, Juice bar, and LOTS OF FUN!!! My one purpose in this Event for small town youth girls is to show them that just because you are a Christian you do not have to be boring and lose your uniqueness. It's quite the opposite. You can have more confidence in yourself to embrace who you are because you will have an understanding that God created you to be you...

No comments:

Post a Comment