Friday, March 25, 2011

Don't Quit

This week I have put my Story down on Paper and sent it out to 5 of the most wisest Women I know. I am wanting to take the best parts of my Testimony and perfect it for these Young girls. I never want Glorify my terrible choices I have made, but I do want to show the Miracles God can do in there life if they just turn it all over to Him. It doesn't matter how away you are from God he is just a prayer away from you. As I was reliving some of the things I remember getting clean off Meth and half way through the most terrible week of detoxing. I wanted to Quit, but God had other plans for me. Jana Ray from the Local Church in Kirby Ar brought me a Journal and a bottle of lotion (the lotion has no meaning other than i can still smell the scent sometimes) But the Journal said:

*DON'T QUIT*
Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.

Don't quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just a while 'till dawn;
Don't quit when your've run the farthest,
For the race is almost won.

Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost nigh;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try.
-Jill Wolf

So when I read this there was no way I was about to quit because I knew things were going to get better if I just kept pressing through. As History shows itself, Things most surely got better after that week but there were many times I got to the quitting mark, but something keep driving me in the right direction, Now looking back Gods hand was all over my life for a year and half after I got clean, he was drawing to my salvation moment when I surrendered it ALL over to Him and never looked back...

If he is drawing you to him I promise you won't regret following His direction for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment