Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Transformation Tuesday #1


Transformation Tuesday #1

I want to change my life but I don’t know how is what I hear from so many people so God laid it on my heart to do a video blog series on the journey of transformation. I am not a very good writer but I am going to try to write it out so yall can have the scripture and stuff to look back at!!

Romans 7:15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate.

This was my year after detoxing off of Meth, I would go on 4 different meth benges  that year and hate my self for falling back into the trap. This showed me I was not going to change with out help and thats what God sent me is people to come around me to help me begin my transformation and that is what I want to do for you! 

First: you have to Love the Lord with all your heart mind and soul, our flesh is to weak to do what is right only with Jesus can we become truely transformed! 

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied:”Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”

Matthew 26:41 says.... the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
John 15:5 “ I am the vine: you are the branches, If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing

Fruit is: Love, joy, peace,patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness

Second: Stop being Selfish

If your life is just about you and what you can gain, you will alway remain the same.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count other more significant than yourself

James 3:16 For whereever there is jealousy and selfish ambitions, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind

Don’t just want your life to change in the bad times!!
You will always be defeated until you want to become a better person for the right motives! Do you want your life to change so you can be happy or do you want your life to change so you can help change the world!

Third: Forgive the ones who hurt you

If you are not forgiving people in your past you are sipping on poison and hoping they will get sick and in the process its going to kill you!!

Hurting people hurt people so you have to understand these people would have never hurt you if someone wouldn’t have hurt them same goes for that you will continue the cycle unless you forgive them and heal yourself so you won’t make the same mistakes and do to someone else what hurt you so bad!!

Quit wallowing in your past and go into the future and don’t let another day be taken from you by focusing on the hurt of your past!!! You can have a brand new start Right Now you just have to want it!!!
Your in control of your future not the people around you!!

http://youtu.be/3Q2m0KrC3B8


See yall next week to continue this journey 
Jessica Youngblood www.justfabulousevent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment