Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where are you God

Its the question we all have when we feel like we are drowning in our circumstances. This morning I was just asking God to keep Jon and I head above the water in a couple things going on, nothing major. Wow did He show me his Love in the most ironic ways today. I went to the grocery store because i haven't been there in like a month, so you can see how much i had to purchase. After unloading all the bags, cleaning supply spilling in one of them over on to the apples. A fireman walk by and said can I take your buggy for you!!! Yes you may :).  Didn't think much about it until I got home and started unloading the 5,000 bags ok a little exadderating there. There is and Atmos guy shutting someone gas off, as I am walking up with my second load of bags, Mamm can I get your door for you!! Yes you may.. Finished unloading and had the waters paper towels and TP. He was getting in his truck to leave got out and said I can get those water for you. I said no, but thank you. He said can I at least get your door again if you don't mind!! I don't mind if you do.

When God sends His Love it may not be in the form of our need, but he will always rescue us in the perfect time not a minute late! He showed me today that He has our back in all things just trust in Him and don't let fear cripple you....

No comments:

Post a Comment