Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Beginning





You can have a new beginning, a fresh start! 

2 Corinthians 5:17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun.

No matter where you have been or what you have done.

God wants to adopt you in His family

Ephesians1:4&5 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ...

Our lives can get stained up by our choices we make and the choices others make against me, no matter how deep the stains of your sins are God can wash it white as snow

Psalms 51:7 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean, wash me and I will be whiter than snow.

Isaiah 1:18 .... Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool

He will give you Beauty for Ashes
Isaiah 61:3 To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own Glory

Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up

God forgives us of our sins as far as the East is from the west

psalms 103:12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us

Sins= are ggggooooooooone ( in redneck accent)

I say awesome week in the beginning and end so yall better have an awesome week LOL!!!






http://youtu.be/zIKMah4YPDo

No comments:

Post a Comment