Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Live for HIM not THEM!!

Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety Proverbs 29:25

In the last month I have had a handful of people attack my motives and my character and questions the Christian person I am! I have been told I am sharing my story to promote my self and to tear down others! The last one was today, it made me realize I need to use what i am going through once again to bring hope to someone else! I wonder how many new and old believers get attack and told that they are a terrible example of a Christian and that they are a hypocrite? I wonder how many people try to change there lives and get discourage by the people around them that they are doing it for the wrong reasons? Answer I have for this for you is 1) hurting people hurt people. People that are in their own mess don't understand when someone else is actually rising above their circumstances! It doesn't make the person attack you a bad person it makes them a person who is crying out for LOVE! So never fight back with words or trying to prove yourself to anyone. You just have to fear the Lord and make sure you are living the life He has called you to live. 2) Some of the things brought up to you may even be a way of God showing you things you can grow in, always put it through God's filter and ask Him what should you learn out of their words or actions. Because you may learn to fix some flaws in yourself, or you may learn to never judge someone else's situations by the way you think things are! 3) Love the one's attacking you from afar, it don't mean you have to be in their lives for them to continue beating you down and holding you back from the life you are trying to get!!

I hope this helps just one person realize that they have to live the life God has called them to even if it feels alone sometimes!!! The reward comes from the Lord not from the people approving of your ever move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment