Friday, May 20, 2011

God is NOT a Genie in a Bottle baby!!!

  Dear God why do I put you on the shelf until life gets ruff or I get desperate for a miracle? When life gets rocky I get my little bottle and call on you like a Genie and every time you are faithful with your presents. Then when you fix the situation I'm in, I put you back on your shelf and forget of your greatness. 

I have been so guilty of this and i am sharing it with you because i believe all of us has shelf God before, I don't want to do this anymore to the King of Kings, Lord of Lord want to share his Love with me and you....all of the time....

 Don't let God sit on that shelf until you are desperate and you have tried everything else there is and its not working and then resort to him. Then when you do call upon his name you feel so guilty you don't even think you are worthy of his Love. Lets be geared up and ready for whatever life throws at us and Lets have God off the shelf and right beside us so when the enemy attacks we don't have to go searching for him we are confident he is right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment